Good lord - I forgot I was signed up

kendo phil
This post is 5503 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have just been going though my emails and found I had a PM from somebody on this site. Turns out that its a spam email, but it reminded me that I was signed up to this site.

I am currently yamaha less, having sold the RD250 and the DT125LC

I still have a hankering for a V-max though!

Co-incidently I have just found a load of old Yam bits at the back of the garage in a box, these might be looking for a new home soon.

Cheers all!

Phil

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Co-incidently I have just found a load of old Yam bits at the back of the garage in a box, these might be looking for a new home soon.

Cheers all!

Phil

Leave em there Phil, if you try moving them you'll only have some kind of a misfortune... :lol:

What bits then mate

merv

There was an ignition barrel from an RD250 (must find the key) a whole load of DT125 eletronics, CDI etc and I think a few bits of DT125 LC engine odds and sods!

I have just finished rebuilding a suzi lump and once thats away I can get to the bits and have a proper look, dont want to mix up the bits.

Leave em there Phil, if you try moving them you'll only have some kind of a misfortune... :lol:

Hey mate, fancy bumping into you here - hope all is well!

No serious mishaps of late, but I will post any fork / eye interface stories that I have.

Cheers

Phil

• Who's Online (See full list)