tzr 50cc rear sus

punisher_uk
This post is 5537 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi i recently aquierd a 50cc for my son

I've ridden it a few times

rear suspension seems very hard dose the same rule apply to the sag and as off road bikes i no the tiers are very slim but it tramlines ie( follows every couture in the road ) tarmac joins and white lines it really moves spooks you a little

so any ideas after the rear sus ???

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

white lining could indicate low tyre tread? give that a check as the legal limit is 1mm for motorcycles and "visible tread" for scooters

suspension is probably designed to be hard because its a race rocket style bike, on my DT and most other trials bikes it is a lot softer because its designed for rough terrain

white lining could indicate low tyre tread? give that a check as the legal limit is 1mm for motorcycles and "visible tread" for scooters

suspension is probably designed to be hard because its a race rocket style bike, on my DT and most other trials bikes it is a lot softer because its designed for rough terrain

ok had quick measure and ther is 10mm of static sag and around 15mm of rider sag so that needs sorting thers not alot to play with on thes bikes very basic so preload is all i can alter on the rear

front well same again no adjust, i think its to soft can not bottom it out but the rebound is to quick so heaver oil i think or start from scratch and find the stranded oil and amount and work from ther

so anyone now the original oil weight and amount for front forks on a 2002 tzr 50cc???????

can not find a manual anywhere

oh btw tires are fine tread wise maybe a little hard will check tomorrow

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online