fzr 400

lofty.666
This post is 5511 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hey there i have just bought an fzr 400 1987 its 90% complete im gonna get it running and then plannin on streetfightering it any advice on anything would be very usefull and i will keep my progress on view so all can laugh as i fight with the thing

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

any idea what is missing?, have you got it running?

any specific ideas in terms of pimpification?.

polished frame lookin at some bandit clocks double headlights r6/r1 front brakes and maybe a r6 back end but its all gonna take its own shape but i need to get it rnning first i need the cdi unit which i have just ordered and front and rear axle bolts but they can be found. this might sound like a wierd question but do you know where i can find a picture of the fuel tank cuz i have a feelin i have got the wrong one cuz the fuel cap wont fit when the casing is on i have tried every angle known to man plus some pretty fucked up ones but nothing works

How much did you pay for the CDI if you don't mind me asking?

I have two lying around that I was asking £40 each, posted, for.

How much did you pay for the CDI if you don't mind me asking?

I have two lying around that I was asking £40 each, posted, for.

40 quid on fleabay

hey how hard is it supposed to be to get the fuel cap on and locked with the dummy tank in place cuz this one is fuckin hard/impossible got a feelin something aint the correct part any ideas please post

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online