Australian GP

Cynic
This post is 5549 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Wicked big pat on the back for the Brit team with a Brit car with a Brit driver and Brit sponser. Bout kin time big pat on the back for Jensen wicked drive, the new rules have made things much better than it was recently. You really couldnt gaurantee where anybody would be. There were drivers making errors cos the cars are harder to drive but more overtaking with the 'Boost' button.

I'm actually looking foreward to the next one.

Edit. Er sorry seem to have gone a bit 'wicked crazy' on this post. Guess i'm a bit of a patriot at heart.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Agreed it was great to see Jenson Win, I thought he had ruined his career with the last 2 years at Honda but he seems to have proved us all wrong by sticking with them. Also love the fact they are now a proper independant British team along with Williams (Mclaren don't count, they are too much Mercedes, not enough Mclaren). Shame they have had to let a lot of their work force go, but that's what happens with all these cost cutting measures they are bringing in.

Push to pass also seemed to work pretty well, I wasn't sure about it at first, it seemed a bit video-gamey but if it creates more overtaking then that's fine by me.

I would love to see a proper battle between Button and Hamilton (my money would be on Jenson). I thought last season Ferrari and Mclaren tried their very best to throw the championships away on several occassions but one of them still won (Kubica and BMW should have taken advantage) but I can't see anyone having that luxury this year.

Looking forward to next week!

I would love to see a proper battle between Button and Hamilton (my money would be on Jenson).

Brave words, Hamilton did go from 18th to 3rd in a 'slow' car. Just hope Jensen actually gets on with the racing instead of living it up now he's winning.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online