Productive Day!

HalHark
This post is 5524 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Had a fantastic ride out today, apart from a few minor discrepancies... Start of the ride some dick slams his anchors on to avoid a Feasent.... Bang my mate clips his flank ripping his R6 in half! (He's ok) So we wait about an hour he goes home, we set off again! Unreal ride... Just going round a big long roundabout into the town i live, like iv done a hundred times! then oh no don't look now the dreaded patch of oil! Dropped the bike about 40mph, slid watching as the bike spun into the curb... Nice!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Looks like i'll be making this into a track bike sooner rather than later! Might even get into Novice Racing! Any suggestions on what Aftermarket parts / Modifications are used in racing?

Cheers.

Fookin hell!! Thats absolute shite!

Glad you are ok though honey xx

Is there much damage to you bike?

Had a fantastic ride out today, apart from a few minor discrepancies... Start of the ride some dick slams his anchors on to avoid a Feasent.... Bang my mate clips his flank ripping his R6 in half! (He's ok) So we wait about an hour he goes home, we set off again! Unreal ride... Just going round a big long roundabout into the town i live, like iv done a hundred times! then oh no don't look now the dreaded patch of oil! Dropped the bike about 40mph, slid watching as the bike spun into the curb... Nice!

bloody hell, what an awful day for you guys!

hope the bike isnt to much agro for you to sort, and hope your mates is ok too.

Thanks! Where both ok which is the main thing i suppose! The damage to my bike is all cosmetic i hope, although it hit the curb pretty quickly... Ain't had a good look at it yet, to busy nursing my sore arse haha. I'll take some pictures tomorrow and post them up! Probably going to strip it all down, work out what needs replacing and start building it up for the track! Got my eye on something more comfortable i.e a thou for me and the missus!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online