Sunrise Graphics

sezian
This post is 5527 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Does anyone have an e-mail address for Sunrise Graphics ? I’ve tried unsuccessfully to send a message via there web site and I cannot get through on the phone. I presume they are still in business ???

Looking for a set of Blue/Black hockey stick decals including side panel decals, anyone else able to supply ???

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Does anyone have an e-mail address for Sunrise Graphics ? I’ve tried unsuccessfully to send a message via there web site and I cannot get through on the phone. I presume they are still in business ???

Looking for a set of Blue/Black hockey stick decals including side panel decals, anyone else able to supply ???

Ive just spoken to the guy on the phone 01253 711 862 he;s having trouble with his web sit but is very much still in business. I got my graphics from there.

His email is [email protected]

DT175MXSide-panels.jpg

Many thanks, have just sent him an e-mail with picture of what I'm after, hopefully the price won't be to high.

If you have the Hockey stick design on the tank and the side panel decals as per your picture I would be interested to know how much they cost, what the quality is like and if you are able to lacquer over the tank decals ???