Electronic Ignition 1967 Yamaha ri

Jorderin
This post is 5543 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Does anyone know how to replace the ignition points on a 1967 R1 to a modern electonic system?, Is there a company that sells a complete ignition set up? Could I use the Ignition set up from a newer Yamaha Banshee 350 Quad? THANKS

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Does anyone know how to replace the ignition points on a 1967 R1 to a modern electonic system?, Is there a company that sells a complete ignition set up? Could I use the Ignition set up from a newer Yamaha Banshee 350 Quad? THANKS

Hi

You could try Boyer Branson they used to do loads of kits for all sorts of bikes I've posted a link here:

http://www.boyerbransden.com/

Good luck.

:D

Hi there you also have HPI (I use this system on my FS1) here is a link to there site

Regards Jim

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online