ive booked a track day!!!

yammie girl
This post is 7281 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

ive booked a track tuition with one 2 one instuction using there bikes and there gear only thing is its with suz***i....... I needed to do this cause im having real trouble with some corners....most im ok on its just occanionally i freek.....so what do i do book a track tuition.....advice needed how do i get the most from this day

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You don't want track tuition Yammie.....you need to get road experience and help from advanced instructors.

Road and track cornering are two different things....if you start applying track cornering to roads, you'll be in trouble.

Like I said....road experience is what you need. Nothing fast or risky....forget about speed.....and work on being smooth.

i have problems but they aint bike related :roll: :lol: i've got a fookin mullet :lol: :shock: might book a track day for it :wink:

i have problems but they aint bike related :roll:  :lol:  i've got a fookin mullet :lol:  :shock:  mightx book a track day for it :wink:

pmsl :lol::lol::lol:

They want your money Yammie.

Riding round a flat, smooth track is not going to help you deal with traffic situations in the real world.

Road training is what you need. It's early days, you need to develop slowly. The most important part is being safe....not fast cornering.

If you don't feel confident on right handers, then slow down and get some experience in real world conditions.

why not just go down the gears and drive thru the corner instead of dragging the clutch, covering the rear as you go :wink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online