free theatre tickets for under 26

drewpy
This post is 4736 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

just been made aware that people of my age (under 26) can get free theatre tickets.

this is a govt scheme launched in feb this year and lasts till 2011 when i'll be 25 ;)

you can get the info HERE

ps I look under, but I'm really over 26

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 2 years later...

The Govt scheme anightlessordinary ended on 31st March as they ran out of money after the Govt cuts. Its a real shame that arts are going to get thumped by the cuts.

In response and trying to do my own bit for theatre that I love so much, I have put together my own non-commercial (it doesn't sell anything at all!) site describing the ways that Under 26's and students can still get free / heavily discounted tickets - the page is here.

I am not ageist (I can't be as I am a long way over 26!) and also included info on how anyone can get cheap / free tickets. Hope you find it useful now that anightlessordinary has gone.

Theresa

I thought the Government ran out of money in 1990!

I did follow the link and, for anyone interested, it allows you to comment under the heading "Got any student tips". I was going to offer that they should wash more often and stop rioting however, I felt that most of them would not be able to read this on their own so it would be a waste of my education.

I thought the Government ran out of money in 1990!

I did follow the link and, for anyone interested, it allows you to comment under the heading "Got any student tips". I was going to offer that they should wash more often and stop rioting however, I felt that most of them would not be able to read this on their own so it would be a waste of my education.

Ha ha ha ha like that

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online