SCAMMER

blackhat250
This post is 5530 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Aye just been emailed by another member of our Forum [ Wook]

His purchase hasnt arrived [cables etc]

And my puchase from same seller "Yamrdnut" haSnt arrived :angry:

E-mailed him " he says posted me wrong parts" [cables,etc.] FK-ALL here.

But he dosnt kno wook and I are mates and communicate .

Strange thing is hes got 100% feedback. SO BE AWARE DONT BUY 4M THIS SELLER TILL WE ARE SORTED" :unsure:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I've had a look at his profile and his buying and selling history and he doesnt look like a scammer to me.

His feedback is excellent and he has a lot of it all from different buyers so its genuine.

I spend a lot of time in the ebay forums and am a powerseller on another ID so i know a lot about ebay, and this isnt striking me as a scammer one bit.

Happen its either lost in the post, or something has gone a bit awry on the sellers part.

Was it the side panels or the dt switch or the cables?

Has he received any of these items?

Pull the sellers number and call him - there may be a perfectly good explanation - if he's a biker as i suspect he is from what i can find - he may have had an off or something

PULL HIS DETAILS HERE

Hi goff . Update on situation .

He" mailed me , saying hes packed my stuff [ said he"d sent wrong stuff to me] and thrown in extra bits for hastle"

He dosn!t kno wots happened to Wooks [cables &pannel] , he said that on way to me ? I did think it strange him be-ing 100%. but some things he says do not compute :unsure: Like thats him packing my stuff tday, 3 wks late" only after i told him " the cables were for a mate of mine" and hadn"t received them either. Thats shocked him into action . Be interesting to see if WOOK gets cables now ..[ prob not sent at-all] The money sums are small .I think sumtimes people think coz its small figures, they wont persue the transaction putting it down to lost in post .

Had one example" Black- cat -society" 99.6% feedbk. bot a manual from them [bikes not cats :lol: ] Anyway paid -nothing came? Emailed them -nowt , not a reply. threatened them with diapute" - still nothn, not even a reply to e-mail .So negatived them [ 3 negatives in 6 months ] for exactly the same thing :o . won dispute - paypall refunded money . They took the negative without defending them self ???? CRAZY or wot

He's only got 400+ feedback so happen he is struggling to cope with a high volume of sales and he has got tad confused about what needs to go where lol

See if your stuff arrives next week and if not open a dispute, report him for being a non performing seller and mark his stars accordingly. :D

. :D

yeh goff / i got my stuff [ bit late .] but anyway its here ,, duno if Wook got his cables-etc .. [ he did say hed posted them to me ] . any way this seller is OK . ----- BY THE WAY

I met shokz at the scottish MC.show tday .. saw his hornet , . never got long wih him , i was there early [ spent my quota] , so left lunchtime ... with an empty wallet :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online