Out Tomorra!

This post is 5535 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hoping to be able to dust off me bike, pump up the tyres and get out tomorra........geez it feels like its been FOREVER...anyone else planning anything??

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

going to get the clutch basket off my DT50 and extract the two bolts that i sheared off, then ,maybe a ridout in the evening with my mate who's just got his Suzuki RMX50.

can't afford to ride much now, quitting my shitty job at currys so im'a be unemployed for a while :(

bike runs for a week on £5 of petrol, Jawa may have to go back on ebay... :(

going to get the clutch basket off my DT50 and extract the two bolts that i sheared off, then ,maybe a ridout in the evening with my mate who's just got his Suzuki RMX50.

can't afford to ride much now, quitting my shitty job at currys so im'a be unemployed for a while :(

bike runs for a week on £5 of petrol, Jawa may have to go back on ebay... :(

then dont quit your job

:rolleyes:

then dont quit your job

:rolleyes:

not quite that simple, ive put up with enough shite working there and ive just had enough of it, the miserable customers who think its my fault we dont have any of those 4 TVs in stock, the miserable managers who have a go at you because nobody wants to buy the shitty "product support" packages we are forced to sell, on your feet constantly for 8 hours a day, being called in to work on your days off, having to wait another hour to take a 15 minute break cus "theres too many customers on the shopfloor".

no, f*ck that, i'm applying to be a motorcycle courier now...

not being funny but, your 1st job is always gona be complete shit, you dont need to work on your days of and are entitled to more than a 15 min break, let them no.

its up to you bud ofc, im sure ya will do what you think is right

Hoping to go for a little ride later today, met office is predicting rain round here <_<

not being funny but, your 1st job is always gona be complete shit, you dont need to work on your days of and are entitled to more than a 15 min break, let them no.

its up to you bud ofc, im sure ya will do what you think is right

Agreed, now really isn't the best time to go job hunting!

looks like i aint going out for a ride today

effin snow :(

fixed the clutch, ended up taking the whole basket off and pushing the sheared bolts out from the back.

my dad picked me up from work yesterday and took me straight over to his place where i had left the bike on thursday, so i took my helmet and leathers but forgot to take my leather trousers... was a very cold ride back...

... still had a big brin on my face though :lol: ...

i may have to cut my tour of ireland a bit short, maybe shorten it to a week and cut out a few of the stops...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online