Good Morning

swanny
This post is 5558 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Good morning. afternoon goodnight :)

Ive posted a few thought i should really say hello..

Im Mark .. or Swanny.. from Bolton in rainy Lancs.. Currently 25 and had my bike licence for 3 years and a day.. ( PAssed Valentines day 2006.. much to my ex's chargin !

LOve my bikes.. Ive previously owned..

Pug 100 scooter

Kwak Ar125

Suzuki GS125

TZR125

Kwak KE100

Er5 x 2

GPX600 x 2

GPZ500

ZZR600

and now have

FZR400

FZ400

the latter two i plan to make into one..

I use them mainly for commutig but ive got to cut down on that becasue i now have dickie knees :(

I work for HMV for a living.. ( well someone has to have the lucky job ) and im the Assistant Manager at the Chester store.. ( Say hello if your ever in ).. Ive been working for HMV for six years ( pretty much since i left UNI ). and i cant see myself wanting to do anything else.

Quite an intrest in music :) and films :)

Got 3 dogs.. a 3 yr old Rough collie, 1 year old Bordercollie x alsation and a 6 month Old Labradoodle..

I love engines.. and currently own a Volvo T4 and a Pug 406.. the former of which scares the life out of me...

likes .. Bikes freindly helpful people and a good laugh and natter

dislikes.. How a lot of British biking.. seems to have the idea that everyone is made of money.. cliques in biking and joggers..

Oh some funny stories ??

Bikign wise.. i once managed to ride 50 ft down a ravine after slipping on ice up rivi and had to get towed out by a mates 4x4.. it doesnt sound too bad but that was my first day out..

anyway HELLO !

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Morning Mark,

Good to have you on board.

Jim

Hello and :welcome: to the forum

we have an ecleptic mix of peeps here so there's something for everyone

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online