New here

forddude
This post is 5556 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just a queikc hi to you all.

my name is Andy, Just got my first Yamaha the lovley xv 535.

When i first got it dint wont to go over 60 ish, all sorted now theres some good advice on here lol. im dislexyic so if caint allways read whot iv put youl know why.. :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

When i first got it dint wont to go over 60 ish, all sorted now theres some good advice on here lol. im dislexyic so if caint allways read whot iv put youl know why.. :D

hello & welcome mate--where you at

hi i have a 535 had it 4 years my mate just bought one sounds great but he has the same thing wont go over

60/65 how did you solve your problem ie was it resticted ? how did you derestrict it ?

hi i have a 535 had it 4 years my mate just bought one sounds great but he has the same thing wont go over

60/65 how did you solve your problem ie was it resticted ? how did you derestrict it ?

All i did was put a new set off plugs in think i was lucky good luck hope you sort it out.. if you look on here there is some advice on this. I think the thred was called 535 loss of power :blink:

All i did was put a new set off plugs in think i was lucky good luck hope you sort it out.. if you look on here there is some advice on this. I think the thred was called 535 loss of power :blink:

thanks for the reply the bike runs well plugs ect ok it has been restricted

thanks for the reply the bike runs well plugs ect ok it has been restricted

i hope the restricter isnt to hard to tacke out.