So I bought another Yamaha...

roadking67
This post is 5589 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

So all the images here are hosted elsewhere? I guess that means that I can't show you any pictures. I'll just change my avatar for a while.

It's a '79 SK 20. 61 keys. Digital organ plus analog synth. Original 1979 price: $2000. Today: $150. Needs a little work.

Sorry ladies, no rides on this Yammie. (I have another organ for that, and it comes with a big bitch seat)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

So all the images here are hosted elsewhere? I guess that means that I can't show you any pictures. I'll just change my avatar for a while.

Upload them to photobucket then copy and paste the IMG line into your post

It's a '79 SK 20. 61 keys. Digital organ plus analog synth. Original 1979 price: $2000. Today: $150. Needs a little work.

Move over Liberace...... :P

Sorry ladies, no rides on this Yammie. (I have another organ for that, and it comes with a big bitch seat)

What you apologising for? I ride my own a very much - as for your organ with a big bitch seat......(i could have SO much fun with that statement)............useless.gif

As Goff explained - NO woman worth her salt rides on the back..... unless she's manning the shotgun :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online