Howdy

Y0Gi
This post is 5611 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey all,

Thought I would pop in and say hello. Passed my DAS a few months back and im looking to get my first bike in the next few months.

Thinking of getting the new FZ6 S-2 would appreciate any advice/knowledge you guy can share.

Cheers

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey all,

Thought I would pop in and say hello. Passed my DAS a few months back and im looking to get my first bike in the next few months.

Thinking of getting the new FZ6 S-2 would appreciate any advice/knowledge you guy can share.

Cheers

Hi yogi, welcome to the forum, cant help with knowlege except i thing they look great if that helps :D

Hey all,

Cheers

Hi there YOGI,

I have not long bought thr FZ6 S-2, October this year, as my first `big` bike after passing my test in May. Had a look and test rides on all the other 600/650s around, believe me, i was becomer a serial bike tester with my local motorcycle dealer....lol. I settled on the Yam FZ6 S-2...well happy with it. Im 6`1" tall and weigh in at 14 stone, so no probs on the bike. Girlfriend loves it on the back of the bike better than any of the others. Feels a lot more safer and more comfortable than the others.

it will feel very very revie at first, dont worry, i have asked several different people about it, mechanics, sellers, bikers even the guy at the NEC show this year selling them, its what they all do. Soon as you run it in though......heaven!!! In fact me and a pal from work are going to France next year on our bikes, a first for european touring, but looking forward to it. If your lucky you might be able to get it on the Yamaha interest free deal there offering now still, (it was supposed to end in September) but they have kept it going for longer. Well worth it matey, you wont be dissappointed by the bike. Just so you know as well, its run in now and i get roughly 165 miles to the full tank (£13)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online