DT 125 INFO REQIURED

davyramone
This post is 5646 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Can any one help me I have just got hold of an old dt, just for the fields need to find out year for gettin bits, all I have is the frame and engine no which is 12w 002036 any clues would be appreciated, I reckon its early 80'S?????????

12w is an old dt125lc mk1 about 84 the 12w prefix was used for it's whole life but a low number like that would put it at 84 i guess (may be 83 tho)

12w is an old dt125lc mk1 about 84 the 12w prefix was used for it's whole life but a low number like that would put it at 84 i guess (may be 83 tho)

you could try your nearest bike breakers or on various web sites

If you parked them up side by side there is no way you could mix up an lc and an mx (125), my avtar and Oldgits sign off are MX's, the 12w prefix is completely different to any of the MX numbers, they were prefixed number, letter, number. Eg 2K4 (175) or 2A6 (125)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online