xvs 250 dragstar

timbob
This post is 5654 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

By looking out of the window, usually. :lol:

Seriously though, she's a very good bike.

Mine's rather old and knackered, plus I do a lot of hard riding in really bad consitions, so I have lots of things that keep breaking.

To be honest, I'd expect the same with any other bike, if not worse. I'm a very heavy-handed person and a harsh taskmaster (hence the User ID).

I expect things to work.

By contrast, my other half is just as much a hard-core rider, but she isn't so hard on the bike. Her 650 Drag is in amazing condition and it's pretty problem-free!!!

Definitely go along to the Vale Vultures and see what they're like. No pressure to join or anything... But then, it wouldn't be the first time someone has left C12 to join the Vale group!!! ;)

www.tvvultures.co.uk.

They meet up at a fancy new venue (I think details are on the webshite) every second Wednesday of the month - Hey, that's this Wednesday!!

Bloody hell, you guys must have realy fallen out.... same day almost same venue.... maybe I could join both clubs :unsure: I'm not sure if we will go to C12 or Vale... is Vale mostly sport or curisers?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Vale is about 50% Cruisers (don't forget they started out as Virago & Star riders). The others have things like the Volusia, Shadow and that big Honda one...

There's a couple of Harleys, a VFR, Triumph Trophy (x2), Dragstar trike (x2), Custom built car trike, Triumph Thunderbird, an actual V-Star 1100 (the new model imported from America), Deauville, Bandit, Ninja and many other kinds, including several 125 riders, some still with L-Plates on.

There's even an old Ural Sidecar outfit!!

But like I said - Vale is more about riding with friends than which bike you own.

They leave together, ride together and they arrive together.

No pressure to join - So just go along, have a look, have a chat and see what you think.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online