WD40 Rules!!

Bazz
This post is 7293 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Is CRC 55-6 basically same stuff as WD-40, isn't it?

I use CRC on cables and wire connectors but never anywhere else. Silicon spray is a no no for me also. I don't need slippery seat.

jon guess who can have a bit whenever he likes and dosent have to lie on me back and let her get on top because im a lardy assed monkey

pmsl only joking :lol:

• Admin

On your back thats the best way :wink:

no the best way is behind her so u dont have to look at that stupid face she makes when she comes.................... :x

• Admin

Shes probably faking it for you mate :wink:

na she dont fake but on the odd occasion i might cum b4 her so i make it worse for her by coming back down stairs having a beer and a fag then going back to bbed and falling asleep she bloody hates that

and my carron dosent need to fake it cause if she dosent then she will tell me sha hasnt and if i didnt enjoy it then i would tell her she was crap

we are straight to the point like when i first met the mother in law we were talking about liars and how we would rather people just tell the truth and be straight to the point then er mother asked me how dinner was and i said fucking disgustingly minging she was not impressed because she speant all morning preparing but it was vile the beef was just fat so i didnt eat it

• Admin

and  how we would rather people just tell the truth and be straight to the point

Dont we all mate

na she dont fake but on the odd occasion i might cum b4 her so i make it worse for  her by coming back down stairs having a beer and a fag then going back to bbed and falling asleep she bloody hates that

That's ok, she probably pisses in your tea! :wink: :wink: :wink: