yamaha aerox 50 cc exceleration

skiellor
This post is 5693 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i have had the ring taken out of the air flow so now it goes 42 mph but all i was hoping for was a little better exceleration. which did not happen

can any one help me with how to make it have better exceleration

many thanks

sam

If you were to lose a stone, that would give you better acceleration ;)

It's 50cc's, how much acceleration do you honestly think you can get out of it? 40mph sounds pretty good for a 50cc machine.

It'd probably accelerate a lot faster without you on it! :lol:

I had a gilera dna got 60mph out of that (down hill)

if you want better acceleration try a different weight of rollers?

I dont know too much about mopeds/scooters but i stripped me down because it was running poo so look at it this way you can have reliability and not worry or better speed etc with the worry of something going wrong?

Too be honest i would just leave it as is just wait and before you no it you will be on a bigger bike :D

its a 50cc so don't expect much to be honest u can get different exhausts an rollers to tune it but i wouldn't expect to get no More than 55 tops on her, unless u strapped a rocket to her and then Ur have some Good acceleration

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online