Just dont wana end up in this soon....

Live to ride Ride to live
This post is 5709 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

would make a great camper bike. tent on wheels. totaly cool. but thats just me im a total two wheel freak. :lol:

how does it turn? lmao

Badly!

yes exactly. i would have no pleasure in riding that!

and lol Geoff, funny man

Why is everyone assuming it wouldn't be fun to ride? The size of the "body" (very appropriate in this case) makes virtually no difference to the handling of an outfit. Everything depends on the position of the wheels and their angles relative to each other.

And if you've never ridden with a sidecar, you've missed one of the great motorcycling experiences!

Why is everyone assuming it wouldn't be fun to ride? The size of the "body" (very appropriate in this case) makes virtually no difference to the handling of an outfit. Everything depends on the position of the wheels and their angles relative to each other.

And if you've never ridden with a sidecar, you've missed one of the great motorcycling experiences!

I agree....Heres a pic of my mates GPZ1100(Ok its a kwak, but this has the same leading links at the front, this enables the combination to handle very well. Ive been in it a few times, woke up once going down the M62 at 125mph. He has been clocked over the mountain road in the Isle of man by the police doing 153mph....

Its all in the set up, from the size of the wheels, car wheels in this case, to the setting up of the bars, high risers, and that amazingly created front end and also down to the rider. Two years ago we went to a Santa toy run in Irlam, he was infront of me and set off from a set of lights sideways!!! It has been entered into quite a few competitions and has won.

Some of you may recognise the very top part of the front fairing.....anybody guess?

gpzbackinyellow1.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online