Just Failed

Scotyam
This post is 5697 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone I was hoping today was going to be a happy day for me but not to be. I had my test this morning at 9.40 and all week doing my das course I was getting on great but yesterday for some reason I couldn't get my u-turns, today however I was at the training school at 7 am and I practiced until it fell into place. Then when I started my test I couldn't beleive how smoothly it went, all my manouvers were perfect until 10 minutes to go I stalled the bike at a junction, the bike was in second I was sure I had it in first and I ran over the give way and he failed me boohoo. Apart from theat I got one other minor fault.......Gutted absolutely gutted.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
Guest Exupnutta

I failed my test the first time, because a cyclist was illegaly riding on the pavement and as I turned into the road the examiner asked me to, the cyclist came off the pavement ???

Oh well... I passed the next time and had a very funny examiner... It was early in the morning and the examiner had an open face helmet. As I was doing what he asked me, I heard him laughing and spitting over the radio at one point... He had ridden through a swarm of green fly :lol:

Don't give up fella, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Good luck with the next test :)

Too bad man- I feel for ya. I failed first time on my das too :( cost me another 350 squid. Still least u don't have to do the new style. Still it is a bummer- but not impossible. All the best with your next test- (all the best pass second time!) ;)

Give it another bash!!

For various reasons, it took me FOUR goes to pass mine, though I only consider it two due to the rather pissily awkward circumstances ;)

Guest Exupnutta

Give it another bash!!

For various reasons, it took me FOUR goes to pass mine, though I only consider it two due to the rather pissily awkward circumstances ;)

:lol: My first car test was cancelled DUE TO SNOW :lol: PMSL... It never snows here (well not properly anyway)

TBH I'm glad I failed my bike test first time... I probably would've killed myself. :unsure:

The second test I passed early in the morning... Got home, insured the bike and went for a massive ride out with my mates :) I actually saw my instructor going the other way with the next group... He was like WTF as I came blatting past, coz he recognised my leathers and helmet :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online