which bike do i buy?

forest
This post is 5727 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

im thinking of buying another bike the two im thinking about are :

xj600n or the hornet any advise grately received :blink:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i got a hornet its a awsome bike to ride and power is great

the xj isnt as powerful and but has lower insurance, it will be very relieable indeed so defo a go for both

Hi There,

The Divi is a good motor with a reasonable track record .. the Hornet I know nothing about, but are the to bikes different in their intended use ?

Regards Jim

i got a hornet its a awsome bike to ride and power is great

the xj isnt as powerful and but has lower insurance, it will be very relieable indeed so defo a go for both

thats what i thought but the wife says one or the other :rolleyes:

All though the xj is a very capable bike, I think you'll get more smiles per mile on a Hornet.

More power, better handling and a better looking bike(in my humble opinion).

The good old XJ is reliable and cheap and easy to maintain with a simple air cooled engine which is much lower speck than the de tuned cbr600 engine in the hornet, but if its power you want the the hornet which is also in a higher insurance catagory is the one to go for with a top speed of around 150 mph and mind blowing acceleration. Its a tough choice of power and expence over budget economy.

The good old XJ is reliable and cheap and easy to maintain with a simple air cooled engine which is much lower speck than the de tuned cbr600 engine in the hornet, but if its power you want the the hornet which is also in a higher insurance catagory is the one to go for with a top speed of around 150 mph and mind blowing acceleration. Its a tough choice of power and expence over budget economy.
cheers bud for helping make my mind up the hornet it is

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online