Any Derbyshire Riding Clubs?

R12NDS_R6
This post is 5717 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello All.

I am planning a move to Derbyshire within the next couple of months and was wandering if there was any biking clubs or regular get together's organised by people on here? I know there is normally a bike meet at Matlock on a Saturday and Sunday, but is there anyone on here who fancies a ride around the Dales?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello All.

I am planning a move to Derbyshire within the next couple of months and was wandering if there was any biking clubs or regular get together's organised by people on here? I know there is normally a bike meet at Matlock on a Saturday and Sunday, but is there anyone on here who fancies a ride around the Dales?

Hi R12NDS_R6, Where are you moving to then, Theres a few of us up here in NW but dont know of any regular ride meets, Matlock is always popular at weekends yes

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

Hello All.

Hi R12NDS_R6, Where are you moving to then, Theres a few of us up here in NW but dont know of any regular ride meets, Matlock is always popular at weekends yes

There's MFN too.

I am nottingham but I wouldnt mind meeting up with people at matlock for a ride round the dales

Well, at least there is some interest. I am planning on being there by Christmas, but am always willing to come up beforehand for the weekend if there is anything going on? I am hoping to come up in the next couple of weeks if anyone fancies meeting up in Buxton / Matlock / Bakewell for a beer and a blast?

Dan

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

Well, at least there is some interest. I am planning on being there by Christmas, but am always willing to come up beforehand for the weekend if there is anything going on? I am hoping to come up in the next couple of weeks if anyone fancies meeting up in Buxton / Matlock / Bakewell for a beer and a blast?

Dan

Yea let me no mate i will be up for that.

just PM with details and such forth

Dan

I'd be up for it too. I live at Mansfield and very often ride around Derbyshire, and know my round very well not just the usual roads.

In fact we're off for a little blast toight, drink at Oakerthorpe, blast around, chips at Cromford (nr matlock bath) and then blast round finishing somewhere like Bakewell for a cuppa before heading back home.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online