spray it baby!

2enjoi2
This post is 5713 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

after alot of consideration of some of the prices people have quoted for their resprays i have decided to get mine done.

i live in the south west, bristol. does anybody know anyplace i could go to get a top dollar paint job done to my r6?

much appreciated

david

just incase ur wondering im thinking black with white, but dont quite know where to put the white yet, maybe around headlights and seat cowel? and posibly red? yes, i am a fan of Haga! lol

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

after alot of consideration of some of the prices people have quoted for their resprays i have decided to get mine done.

i live in the south west, bristol. does anybody know anyplace i could go to get a top dollar paint job done to my r6?

much appreciated

david

just incase ur wondering im thinking black with white, but dont quite know where to put the white yet, maybe around headlights and seat cowel? and posibly red? yes, i am a fan of Haga! lol

hello David.

i think i may be able to help.a friend of mine had a Kanon 6.2 liter V8 Chopper done with Murals by a guy in Fishponds,i will try and send you some pics [if you drop me an e-mail address] and get his details which i have at work for you tomorrow.the guys name is Mal and his painting is impressive!

hope this helps and will drop you a line tomorrow[unless you want to give me a call 9553007.

cheers

Marcus

hello David.

i think i may be able to help.a friend of mine had a Kanon 6.2 liter V8 Chopper done with Murals by a guy in Fishponds,i will try and send you some pics [if you drop me an e-mail address] and get his details which i have at work for you tomorrow.the guys name is Mal and his painting is impressive!

hope this helps and will drop you a line tomorrow[unless you want to give me a call 9553007.

cheers

Marcus

sure thing, email should be ok. mine is [email protected]

ive got plenty of things that need doing on it first, but i recon the spray job will be in time for christmas, my own personal present lol

sure thing, email should be ok. mine is [email protected]

ive got plenty of things that need doing on it first, but i recon the spray job will be in time for christmas, my own personal present lol

hi David as promised here is Mals Details. Mal Roberts07985 233465www.malrobertsairbrush.co.uk give him a bell but be warned-he can't half chat! real nice bloke. cheers Marcus

have you thought about doing it just in black and adding your white red, whatever in signwriting vinyl?

if you get fed up with it, you can change the whole look of a bike in a weekend, with some number boards and sponsers graphics etc, or go for an oem replica kit from another contry, so it looks factory, but not run of the mill.

Go carefull and your paint and laquer will last ages, but you can vary the look to suit your current whim.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online