what is the best tyre for a yamaha r6

ricoR6
This post is 5740 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have looked a round now for some time for the best tyres for my yamaha r6 i am in to geting my knee down and max speed

the lad say go for the * dunlop qualifier

or the * dunlop qualifier rr

this is what all of the lad i ride with have on there bikes and all ways go on a bout them and how good thay are and not to get any thing else ( but ) there are load of other tyres makes and the lad have never tryed them

so i would like to know what is really the best tyre to buy thank richard

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

diablo corsa

are pretty good, have a look at them

It depends on alot of things mate, your weight, the way you ride, how your bikes set up, you should really just go out and try some tyres yourself, get a different pair each year, i run bridgestones on mine with a pretty hard track setup, the BT014's i had were imense but you don't get many miles out of the so i went for the brand new sports tourers this year which are excellent but havent tested them to the limit yet, if you want full on grip then try the BT016's, the GP riders say there a massive improvement on the 014's and have awesome grip, im gettin them for my next pair!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online