1968 YL-1 Twin 100

lricker
This post is 3435 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Found a '68 YL-1 that seems to be in good shape and is complete. I'm trying to find what the value is, as well as whether or not parts are available. Seems its been sitting for some time, so I'm thinking carbs will need to be rebuilt/cleaned, etc.

Are there other things I should be aware of with this particular bike? Links specific to it or other similar classics? How can I find out what to offer the guy (its at a garage sale)?

All I can seem to find with searches are pictures (which are helpful but not enough).

Any help or pointers would be GREATLY appreciated.

thanks,

Lon

• 4 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Found a '68 YL-1 that seems to be in good shape and is complete. I'm trying to find what the value is, as well as whether or not parts are available. Seems its been sitting for some time, so I'm thinking carbs will need to be rebuilt/cleaned, etc.

Are there other things I should be aware of with this particular bike? Links specific to it or other similar classics? How can I find out what to offer the guy (its at a garage sale)?

All I can seem to find with searches are pictures (which are helpful but not enough).

Any help or pointers would be GREATLY appreciated.

thanks,

Lon

They went like copulate if it's complete tidy it then have a good time !!!

Regards Jim

• 6 years later...

This post is 6 years old RAT try a new thread.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online