DEP Exhaust End Can, will it fit onto a standard stock dt125r front pipe?

oJaXo
This post is 5701 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

What the title says really, cant be bothered to waste money on a dep front pipe when i can just derestrict my standard front pipe and it will be about the same power increase. Wont it? :unsure:

thanks. :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Iv gota admit iv noticed the diference it pulls through the gears better, longer powerband and sounds much nicer,

bit pricey though

I wouldnt get a bigone,if it were me id rather the nikkon system or a giennelli system,theres someone on flea bay selling a copy of a fat boy pipe for £99 brand new for a dtr 125.

gianneli and fmf do a full kit for the dt aswell but the fmf are hard to come by, dep seem the most popular though.

They will all rust if not looked after simple as that you just have to polish the rust off at early stages with a metal polish or chrome polish comes up a treat.

• 4 weeks later...

yeah true... the bigone would be ideal but it looks so shite i think. gianelli looks nice but as you said, they arent easily found :angry:

thanks everyone :D

i have a dep rear pipe on my bike and a standard on the front derestricked and when it goes it goes.

• 4 weeks later...

deps probly the best but as some one said rusts easily

gienelli or arrow etc ok but cheap wont get best performance

big one probly on par with dep but never seen a front bigone pipe

could get fmf but they like rocking horse s**t cant get em anywhere

also i've heard u caould get pipes of dtx's or yz's ?? i know yz rear pipe will fit not sure bout front

deps probly the best but as some one said rusts easily

gienelli or arrow etc ok but cheap wont get best performance

big one probly on par with dep but never seen a front bigone pipe

could get fmf but they like rocking horse s**t cant get em anywhere

also i've heard u caould get pipes of dtx's or yz's ?? i know yz rear pipe will fit not sure bout front

i dont believe tht stuff bout dep rusting,

itl only rust if u dnt look after it had mine for 4 months still gd as new.