New guy to YAMAHA mc's

hdheritage1
This post is 5778 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hello my name is Rick and i recently got a 1980 yamaha special II 400 for $150 that runs and rides all over the place. my ? is what parts as far as speedo, foot pegs and anything else will interchange from other yamahas of this vintage as it is missing the speedo and the rubber is missing from the pegs. thanx in advance.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

WOW THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP!!!! 30 PEOPLE LOOKED AT IT AND NOT 1 OF YOU COULD HELP ME!!!!!!! I GUESS ILL GO BACK TO MY HARLEY FAMILY AT LEAST THEY KNOW THEIR BIKES FROM 1903-2008!!!!!

THANX FOR NOTHING!!!!

RICK :finger:

I GUESS ILL GO BACK TO MY HARLEY FAMILY AT LEAST THEY KNOW THEIR BIKES FROM 1903-2008!!!!!

That's cuz Hardley's haven't changed any in all those years!! :rolleyes:

For what it's worth............Most 1980-82 XS 400, 650 bits will interchange with your $150 wonder.

YOUR WELCOME FOR NOTHING!!!! <_<

WOW THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP!!!! 30 PEOPLE LOOKED AT IT AND NOT 1 OF YOU COULD HELP ME!!!!!!! I GUESS ILL GO BACK TO MY HARLEY FAMILY AT LEAST THEY KNOW THEIR BIKES FROM 1903-2008!!!!!

THANX FOR NOTHING!!!!

RICK :finger:

Did you know that it takes time for people to respond to your question? Somewhere out there, some kind soul will be reasearching the information for you. Just because 30 people looked, dosnt mean none of us know the answer. There are over 12,500 members on this forum...

Go back to your H***** family....we dont need people like you being a T***.

If you had nothing to start with then you have neither gained of lost anything. Have fun.

Don't y'all love these sorts of posts? Forums, by their very nature, are designed to be read. Accordingly, people will only know the content of a post when they read it. Getting 30 replies saying "Not sure" is going to be a great help to you. Not.

When you send a letter, email, text, etc., do you always expect a reply? No? Didn't think so. Still; it takes all sorts, I suppose.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online