CBT

Ole21R
This post is 5790 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hey guys iv been reading forum for while now. First post now as im taking my CBT today in about 2 hours ! And it looks like its going to be raining :unsure:

Hopfully when its done, im planning to get a YZF-R125 with L plates to learn on. I want to do this seriously so looking forward to it. Any advice ?

One prob is iv just had to start wearing glasses so im affriad im going to steem up ? any tips for that too ? maybe a balaclava or somthing ?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hey guys iv been reading forum for while now. First post now as im taking my CBT today in about 2 hours ! And it looks like its going to be raining :unsure:

Hopfully when its done, im planning to get a YZF-R125 with L plates to learn on. I want to do this seriously so looking forward to it. Any advice ?

One prob is iv just had to start wearing glasses so im affriad im going to steem up ? any tips for that too ? maybe a balaclava or somthing ?

to avoid steaming, keep your vizor up at slow speeds! and good luck

Did you do your CBT? How did you get on?

Try some anti-fog stuff on your specs - should help :D

Im just back... didnt finish the CBT cos the rain was too bad. So will have to go back for another session. In honesty im glad cos i dont think i was ready to go on the road. More practice needed lol

1st time on bike thou so didnt do too bad. Was on a Honda cg and found the accel and clutch soooo sensitve. I will get there thou :)

i used some washing liquid on me glasses. work a treat to stop fogging

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online