omg i got my yzf

lukey
This post is 5781 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

ok to get my top speed on my yzf 125..wat do i do ..do i shift gers in red zone.....cuz im shifting at 7rpm im only geting 68 mph in ...so if i waz to get 83 mph do i shift in red zone??? on last gear its so hard

sorry about speeling 1 ov my down sides:(((((((((((((((((

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

ok to get my top speed on my yzf 125..wat do i do ..do i shift gers in red zone.....cuz im shifting at 7rpm im only geting 68 mph in ...so if i waz to get 83 mph do i shift in red zone??? on last gear its so hard

and im really sad i polish my bike all time lol ...........i carnt stop talking about it with my m8ts ..its just so god dam good looking

the instruction booklet advises that you should NOT rev in red zone

the instruction booklet advises that you should NOT rev in red zone

thats why its red :rolleyes:

well i now why red zone is there ...... its last 2 gears that piss me off i dont when to shitft to my last 1 ...10rpm?

well i now why red zone is there ...... its last 2 gears that piss me off i dont when to shitft to my last 1 ...10rpm?

dont know alot about the limiter

i know they look gorgeous though

i have an R6 ive redlines in 1st n 2nd and love it when it pops on the limiter

redline is there for a reason ;) to reach it...lol, change about 1krpm before redline, you've used your peak power before then, so going any higher is pointless :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online