xt125x help

This post is 5553 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all. Just brought myself a nice little xt125x (2006) for pottering round on. I want to give it a oil and filter change but can't for the life of me find a oil filter fitted. Anyone got any pointers????? Also anyone know how to adjust the time on the digital speedo because thats got me baffled also. Thanks in advance Matt

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

have you tried looking in the workshop manual?

or maybe a haynes manual on the xt125x? should show you how to change the oil filter somwhere in there id expect.

Hi. They don't do a hayes manual for the later xt125 they only do 1 for the early version which i think has got a different engine. Plus i knackered because it didn't come with an owners manual either. Thanks anyway

• 1 month later...

Small bikes like this usually dont have oil filters, thats probably why you cant see one.

your right i own a xt125x and there isnt one so make sure the oil jug is 100% clean the last thing you want is grit in there

• 6 months later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online