Ebay bike

78special
This post is 5802 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey guys there is a bike on ebay item #120272015077 just wanted to know your thoughts on it.

Not my cup of tea really...

To save you all the bother of going to fleasbay ive linked it for you... ;)

Linky here

I got a chuckle when he said he rode the bike without a seat and it didn't bother him. IMHO it's a $350 bike.

has potential

but for 800 bucks?!?

wtf..

its deff. a 300$ bike..

maybe not even that..

I can get you that at our motorcycle graveyard.]

for free.

unless you want to over pay .. THEN SOME

its not worthy :blink:

has potential

but for 800 bucks?!?

wtf..

its deff. a 300$ bike..

maybe not even that..

I can get you that at our motorcycle graveyard.]

for free.

unless you want to over pay .. THEN SOME

its not worthy :blink:

Why do you say not even worth that? I paid 500.00 for mine when I bought it and it didnt run at all!! I have seen these bike go for 600 or so not running? I mean we all know they have potential. I did talk to the guy he said he would accept 450.00 doesnt sound bad to me. I dunno

Why do you say not even worth that? I paid 500.00 for mine when I bought it and it didnt run at all!! I have seen these bike go for 600 or so not running? I mean we all know they have potential. I did talk to the guy he said he would accept 450.00 doesnt sound bad to me. I dunno

I wouldnt pay for something not working .. unless I knew that I could get it going and afford it all in all..

we have a motorcycle graveyard here in my town.. everything ..if you can grab it you can have it.

maybe I just would rather do that then pay for it..

but thats just me

I'll sell you mine for $900.. it runs and is all put together with shiny bits. ;)

You said not working??? It says in the auction it runs and he has driven it.. So what about that is not working??? I dunno I was gonna buy it well make an offer on it seems like you all are against it... Like I said I paid 500.00 for mine and it was a barn bike as well mine had sat for years but maybe you think I paid to much for mine. Anyway just curious to what people were thinking of it. Iguess I wont bid on it..

You said not working??? It says in the auction it runs and he has driven it.. So what about that is not working??? I dunno I was gonna buy it well make an offer on it seems like you all are against it... Like I said I paid 500.00 for mine and it was a barn bike as well mine had sat for years but maybe you think I paid to much for mine. Anyway just curious to what people were thinking of it. Iguess I wont bid on it..

i think you meant to quote the guy above my post.

i think $800 is a little steep for the bike is all. It doesn't have a seat.. it looks like the guy chopped the frame and gave up on it.

I paid $300 for mine plus a few bucks for parts. It ran and was in fairly decent shape. Keep looking, you'll find a better deal.

Thats just MY opinion.

Oh sorry... Yeah I mean I may be able to I have 2 now on that I redid and one I am gonna do for my wife she wants to learn to ride. Just looking for another one thanks for the thoughts though I appreciate it. Oh yeah he lowered the buy it now to 650 yesterday..

I paid 225. for 5 bikes and a truck load of carbs, on returning I stopped at autozone to get some extra tiedowns, cat approached me and wanted to know if id want a 360 honda, I told him 35 bucks. missing the airbox and bat box loaded it up on the trailer too , 3 of the five bikes were toast and parted out 2 werent bad. If you want a deal put a want add in the local paper, in the 70's these bikes were everywhere its not tough still to score on that needs minimal work. just my 2cents.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online