any ideas

xcelr8
This post is 5810 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

They work best with a standard set of headers / Exup collector. End cans that freeflow are ok, but you will need to spend some time on a dyno and fit a Dynojet kit to get any noticeable performance gains.

It is easier to make it worse than better on the 750 because it is already fairly well tuned as standard. My `97 model made 3bhp more (119) than my mates `95 893 Fireblade. (116) at the back wheel, when were both completely standard.

They work best with a standard set of headers / Exup collector. End cans that freeflow are ok, but you will need to spend some time on a dyno and fit a Dynojet kit to get any noticeable performance gains.

It is easier to make it worse than better on the 750 because it is already fairly well tuned as standard. My `97 model made 3bhp more (119) than my mates `95 893 Fireblade. (116) at the back wheel, when were both completely standard.

would it be best for me to stick with the standerd can then?

If you are not trying to gain loads of power, just keep the original downpipes / collector / exup, and fit a nice looking end can. Whatever floats your boat and fits your budget. (make sure your Exup is working ok, or the thing will run like a miss firing twin!)

I had an ART carbon round can on mine, looked and sounded awsome but was too load for Nurburgring. came out at 110 dBa

have a look about on ebay, you could find something nice fairly cheaply. Keep the original can for MOT`s though, unless you buy a removable baffle E marked item.

Yoshis always look and sound nice, They do a removeable baffle road legal TRS now. The quality cannot be beaten B)

I`m running Twins on my R1 now, they are top notch!

100_0159.jpg

100_01602.jpg

If you are not trying to gain loads of power, just keep the original downpipes / collector / exup, and fit a nice looking end can. Whatever floats your boat and fits your budget. (make sure your Exup is working ok, or the thing will run like a miss firing twin!)

I had an ART carbon round can on mine, looked and sounded awsome but was too load for Nurburgring. came out at 110 dBa

have a look about on ebay, you could find something nice fairly cheaply. Keep the original can for MOT`s though, unless you buy a removable baffle E marked item.

Yoshis always look and sound nice, They do a removeable baffle road legal TRS now. The quality cannot be beaten B)

I`m running Twins on my R1 now, they are top notch!

100_0159.jpg

100_01602.jpg

thats the nicest r1 ive ever seen u must be proud of it.