Insurance Quotes -- No claims

TheSaffer
This post is 5824 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Which One?  

1. 1. Which Insurance Company would you recommend?

• Autonet bike insurance
    • One bike Insurance

Hi, I have been shopping around the last week or so now for a deal on insurance.

I am now stuck between two of them, which one would you recommend?

I have one year No Claims Bonus at the moment after an accident in 2006.

Now, at the moment I live in a apartment with a communal secure car park under ground and this is where the bike will be kept. Because it’s a car park, the quotes are quite high. Some insurers like Bennets are quoting in the region of £2500!

The best quote so far is:

Autonet bike insurance -

One bike Insurance:

They have no website...
  • £1072
  • -- They claim to protect or "guarantee" my 1 yr NCB - is this possible? I thought 3-4 yrs might be protected...

Do you have any suggestions of where I can get a better deal?

Thanx in advance

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi, I have been shopping around the last week or so now for a deal on insurance.

I am now stuck between two of them, which one would you recommend?

I have one year No Claims Bonus at the moment after an accident in 2006.

Now, at the moment I live in a apartment with a communal secure car park under ground and this is where the bike will be kept. Because it’s a car park, the quotes are quite high. Some insurers like Bennets are quoting in the region of £2500!

The best quote so far is:

Autonet bike insurance -

One bike Insurance:

They have no website...
  • £1072
  • -- They claim to protect or "guarantee" my 1 yr NCB - is this possible? I thought 3-4 yrs might be protected...

Do you have any suggestions of where I can get a better deal?

Thanx in advance

Beware mate, the protected NCB thin is a bit of a con, you can protect it but if you have a claim not many other insurers will accpet you NCB and you will be stuck with a few uncompetitve quotes to choose from.

My advice would be dont protect it, I have over 20 years experience in the game and run my own brokers so you can be sure I know my stuff.

Let me know if I can help you

didn't we have our own yamahaman insurance geeza on here once? :unsure:

that would be ideal!

find him

Hi guys, picked it up today and I have to say that I am very pleased with my new bike.

Just got home now...

And I would just like to thank Mike for giving me the best insurance deal. Thanx a lot!

So there's no need to look for the "insurance guy", but thanks anyways, really appreciate it.

Cheers!

:D

Hi guys, picked it up today and I have to say that I am very pleased with my new bike.

Just got home now...

And I would just like to thank Mike for giving me the best insurance deal. Thanx a lot!

So there's no need to look for the "insurance guy", but thanks anyways, really appreciate it.

Cheers!

:D

Glad 2b of assistance and happy to sort out a good deal for all the members on here for any type of insurance (car bike home van business etc) pm me or call 01708 380380 if you need my help. Regards Mike

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online