Whats the fastest like off road style road bike? e.g dt125x?

This post is 5803 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

But aprilia do have a bad rep of going BANG ( well if the rs is anything to go by)

the mx125 shares the same rotax engine as the rs125, the rotax engine is a very good engine and is reliable for the state of tune it is in, like any machine..... if its looked after well it makes life a hell of a lot easier

It wasnt long ago i had a bit of a race with someone on an mx and well it got to about 80 and not long after the engine popped so from what i saw they seemed pretty unreliable. <_<

get a DT 125 R

i get mine to hit 100MPH

with a few mod's :lol:

RE has electric start and is from 2004 onwards where as the 'r' is pre 2004 and no e start i believe

• 2 weeks later...

But aprilia do have a bad rep of going BANG ( well if the rs is anything to go by)

Well yes, they do go bang but he asked what was the fastest which would be the Aprilia. The DT is more reliable but not quite as fast.

lol doesnt the speedo only go up to 80 though?

Think he was joking. They generally top out around 80mph.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online