my fzr 400

antfzr
This post is 5485 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

nice, i think u need a new rear end and new front headlight. i would have the one of a new fazer N. and a rearend of a r6 like u said and it would look sweet.

• 4 weeks later...

why is it a r6 tail...

looking good m8 ,,, i done a r1 tail and a thundercat tank on my fzr600 brings it more upto date looking ,,, i would chop the can down a bit would look much better....... hope we see more pics soon , would put mine on here but dont no how to put pics on,,,,,,,,

looking good m8 ,,, i done a r1 tail and a thundercat tank on my fzr600 brings it more upto date looking ,,, i would chop the can down a bit would look much better....... hope we see more pics soon , would put mine on here but dont no how to put pics on,,,,,,,,

Goto Photobucket <Click that open up an account....upload as many pics as you like....then.....come back here...above your text screen (where you are replying to a post) are some little icons, roll your mouse over and see what they say, 2nd one that is a pic of hills and sun, click here, this brings up a window, put the url of you pic in there (the url you will find in your photobucket account underneath your pics, each pic has its own url. Its advisable to have 2 web pages open so you can copy the url straight into the window when it asks you. Give it a go...you know you want 2....

got the r6 back end to day will up date with pics to show how i get on lol

Like it matey, Looks wicked with the R6 tail. Some very nice metal polishing there 2.....

Other post regarding the front....those plastic thingies are a bit poop, Ive one on my Kwak600, it serves a purpose for its MOT, but as far as usefullness goes.....lol, I had to follow another bike home because it had gone dark and the lights are poor....Got my eyes on a tripple chromed jobby now £££££ lol.

Good look with it.

P

awesome m8, was it easy to fit? just need a spray job, what u doing next?

it wos not to bad to fit just a bit of a fuck about geting it all in the right place so it looks right lol its going for its spray job tomoz. i am makeing a eye level can and geting ried of that frunt light lol

i have chop the can down a bit lol but its loud as it is lol for a 400

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

got the r6 back end to day will up date with pics to show how i get on lol

How easy did the r6 back end fit and what frame mods did you have to do

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online