Hello, new Bulldog in the yard

mrtn
This post is 5034 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

ladies and gentlemen,

i bought a 2002 Yamaha Bulldog ´02 from germany last october, rode it back to estonia in +5C and pouring rain. now enjoying the very first week of spring here, 130 km. loving every minute of it.

bt1100_stelle.jpg

also own a '93 Suzuki VX800, which is very similar, a V2-engined streetbike.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

ladies and gentlemen,

i bought a 2002 Yamaha Bulldog ´02 from germany last october, rode it back to estonia in +5C and pouring rain. now enjoying the very first week of spring here, 130 km. loving every minute of it.

bt1100_stelle.jpg

also own a '93 Suzuki VX800, which is very similar, a V2-engined streetbike.

Welcome to the forum matey. You`ll find a lotof us english peeps have used the flag chosen for Estonia!!! Somewhere on hereis a post relating to it.

Anyways, happy riding matey, I know where your coming from when you ride through temperatures like that...brrrrr.

Lovely machine you have.

P :welcome:

Hello mrtn,

I too have a BT Bulldog, same colour. I fitted a higher touring screen. Keeps the wind off a liitle when doing 90mph +.

Does not look too sissy I think.

I would like to fit a hugger but they cost too much money for my buget.

I need to fit a fender extender to stop as much shit hitting the engine wnich is suffering a little corrosion.

Hoping to fit some top crash bungs soon if the bike falls over, the first casualty is the tank. Very expensive.

Safe riding on your bulldog.

cheers

moxy

• 5 weeks later...

Hello

really fantastic....

Ive sent you an email - got it??

Im going to Estonia to Narva along

east border from Poland :)

Ill be there betwen 14 - 18 june,

Narva next go by Talin to Huma and Sarema

and along Baltic Coast back home,...

It s possible to met you?

Now ive got TDM very old - I dream about Bulldog:)

best

Gregory

[email protected]

just got back from meeting Gregum and his friend at his camping site. had some really fun time B)

thanks for the t-shirt as well!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I have sold my Bulldog. Going to ride the VX800 until I find the next big thing - probably a touring enduro or similar long way hauler.

• 4 weeks later...