Introduction

kjohnson
This post is 5874 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I didn't see a seperate area for introductions so here is mine :

My name is Kevin, always have been a Yamaha fan. I currently have 2 Yams : 1979 XS750SF and 1982 XJ110J Maxim. Both were bought as dead, both were easy fixes. I currently ride the 750 while I do a good cleanup on the 1100, then it will be the other way around. I'm not sure which one I like more, but the sound of the 750 is my fav.

Well I guess that is it for now, I hope to have some fun here.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:D

Welcome to the club, Kevin.

The machines you mentioned were almost new when I started riding and the fact that someone is still prepared to renovate and restore them makes me glad.

Enjoy the club and ride safely

7omly

I didn't see a seperate area for introductions so here is mine :

My name is Kevin, always have been a Yamaha fan. I currently have 2 Yams : 1979 XS750SF and 1982 XJ110J Maxim. Both were bought as dead, both were easy fixes. I currently ride the 750 while I do a good cleanup on the 1100, then it will be the other way around. I'm not sure which one I like more, but the sound of the 750 is my fav.

Well I guess that is it for now, I hope to have some fun here.

Hi Kevin, I think you will have fun fun fun, OOPS ive knocked my beer all over my keyb9apef7 b :welcome:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online