wiring

78special
This post is 5891 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey guys I have another question. I need a wiring diagram for my bike. I took everything off the front cause I changed out the handle bars and the head light. I'm not putting the turn signals back on in front or rear because well I dont need them for any reason. I also got a new tach and speedo. So I need to know how to wire every thing back up please help with this. I could sit there for hours trying to figure it out and blow fuses.......but I would rather not. Thanks in advance.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey guys I have another question. I need a wiring diagram for my bike. I took everything off the front cause I changed out the handle bars and the head light. I'm not putting the turn signals back on in front or rear because well I dont need them for any reason. I also got a new tach and speedo. So I need to know how to wire every thing back up please help with this. I could sit there for hours trying to figure it out and blow fuses.......but I would rather not. Thanks in advance.

For a 78?

It should be in the manual you can get here - http://www.files.pioneerx.co.uk/view.php?f...vice_manual.pdf

Look in the back, starting on page 26.

Hello mate

Try this link

http://www.motor-forum.nl/forum/list_messages/154557/10

This is a Dutch guy who builds great "Bratstyle" XS400 choppers and has posted the simplified wiring diagram on a forum thread about his build.

Even though the components are in Dutch it's still easy to work out what he's done.

All the best

Caddy

dam them dutch do build some fine chops&bobs, theres finally starting to be some bratstyle showin up on youtube, couple sr 400/500's. good link! .

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online