Newbie Hello!

R6markm
This post is 5882 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all . thought i would register on this site and introduce myself, i have been riding bikes for a few years, but just done my direct access, and got my self a beautiful 2001 r6! :lol: will post some pics asap

so heelo everyone!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nice choice of bike, :welcome: keep the round black bits on the ground and the shiney bits at the top and you will do just fine ;)

Hello all . thought i would register on this site and introduce myself, i have been riding bikes for a few years, but just done my direct access, and got my self a beautiful 2001 r6! :lol: will post some pics asap

so heelo everyone!

Welcome and congrats on your taste! I have a 2000 R6 in red n white (best colours) any probs or Q's drop a line on the site and you'll soon get sorted!

Stacy-R6MPJ

For Sale.... R6 MPJ ???

Intrested?

[email protected]

so heelo everyone!

i am new too .

and my first post is to tell everyone iv just had my beloved ty 250 stolen !

is there anywhewre on here that i can post a pic, description etc

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online