purplesarah
This post is 5896 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey there, I posted a "hello" post on the main forum, but then found this bit. Also just realised that the friend i mentioned with the dragstar 650 is actually on this site anyway

But anyhoo, I am about to take my 125 test at the end of this month, and have also just bought ( but not quite finished paying for) a yam dragstar 650. I will have to restrict her of course, but at least then at the end of 2 years i will have a " new bike" once i take the restricters off.

Picking her up on the 31st march from the local eddy wright dealers, then will spend hours looking at her before i send her off for restricting. ( sounds like neutering a pet doesnt it).

So heres hoping that i pass my test before may so that i can enjoy the full benefits of an early english summer before my kids break up from school lol! :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey there, I posted a "hello" post on the main forum, but then found this bit. Also just realised that the friend i mentioned with the dragstar 650 is actually on this site anyway

Yup im here alright :lol:

Welcome over Sarah.

But anyhoo, I am about to take my 125 test at the end of this month, and have also just bought ( but not quite finished paying for) a yam dragstar 650. I will have to restrict her of course, but at least then at the end of 2 years i will have a " new bike" once i take the restricters off.

You'll be fine honey - you should pass with no bother - and if you don't then that hubby of yours needs a damn good thrashin - bein an instructor an all that ;):lol:

So heres hoping that i pass my test before may so that i can enjoy the full benefits of an early english summer before my kids break up from school lol! :D

See above post

And you can always bung the kids in the cupboard forra coupla hours while you go for a little bimble :D

heehee, yeh hes an instructor but he not teaching me, god forbid! We are going for a ride out on Tuesday with the cg im doing my test on, so he had better behave or else. We are taking the radios so that i can tell him where we are going, he thinks we are taking the radios so that he can tell me where to go LMAO. OOOo and i was learning counter steering yestderday on my lesson, it was fab.