2008 R6 Parts

JayR6
This post is 5889 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

As above really, anyone have any links to accessories / parts for the 08 R6. I can't seem to find anything available at the minute.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

As above really, anyone have any links to accessories / parts for the 08 R6. I can't seem to find anything available at the minute.

how you doin m8,havin the same problem...found a few bits...what you lookin for??just fitted a sweet leo vince sbk full cat free system to my beast.... :D:D and i have found a place that has got gilles rear sets and asv levers

simon

how you doin m8,havin the same problem...found a few bits...what you lookin for??just fitted a sweet leo vince sbk full cat free system to my beast.... :D:D and i have found a place that has got gilles rear sets and asv levers

simon

Yep all good thanks. Getting on V well with the bike now. Only upto just over 300 miles so still a way to go for the running in service.

Not sure what bits I want to add to it yet but can't find anything. I def want a black screen for it but not available from what I can tell yet, crash bungs, when available are due to be fitted by On yer Bike.

One thing I am doing is going to take off the pillion foot pegs. Think it will make the bike look a lot better and will also do the rear seat cowl, again when I can get hold of one!

Yep all good thanks. Getting on V well with the bike now. Only upto just over 300 miles so still a way to go for the running in service.

Not sure what bits I want to add to it yet but can't find anything. I def want a black screen for it but not available from what I can tell yet, crash bungs, when available are due to be fitted by On yer Bike.

One thing I am doing is going to take off the pillion foot pegs. Think it will make the bike look a lot better and will also do the rear seat cowl, again when I can get hold of one!

hello again, Lost the pillion pegs,added a set of ASV short brake and clutch levers and stuck with a set of arrow rearsets.....awesome bits of kit. :D oh and full set of R+G crash bungs(dont bother fitting lower ones unless you are trackdayin it they well restrict movement of foot to floor at the lights)and the absolute must R+G tail tidy to sort out that oversized surfboard fin the R6 has on as standard....yuk!!

Much better riding positions can be obtained with the rearsets, and i can get a single seat cowl for your graphite baby no worries.

:D

hello again, Lost the pillion pegs,added a set of ASV short brake and clutch levers and stuck with a set of arrow rearsets.....awesome bits of kit. :D oh and full set of R+G crash bungs(dont bother fitting lower ones unless you are trackdayin it they well restrict movement of foot to floor at the lights)and the absolute must R+G tail tidy to sort out that oversized surfboard fin the R6 has on as standard....yuk!!

Much better riding positions can be obtained with the rearsets, and i can get a single seat cowl for your graphite baby no worries.

:D

Just managed to get hold of a rear seat cowl. Sounds like a lot of parts are now availble through the dealers :) Picking it up on saturday.. the first of many parts I imagine.

Just managed to get hold of a rear seat cowl. Sounds like a lot of parts are now availble through the dealers :) Picking it up on saturday.. the first of many parts I imagine.

ha ha once you start it will never end. i see you already got a cowl comin so forget that message i just sent you fella..out of interest how much you payin for that cowl m8

simon