whats the best ??

whatsernamexhayz
This post is 5899 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

if you can find one, a Mito will blow the rest away and it looks like a 916 :D a bugger to derestrict though :angry:

if you can find one, a Mito will blow the rest away and it looks like a 916 :D a bugger to derestrict though :angry:

dude my de restricted rs blows mito's clean out the water...unless most of the people that have em here on my little rock are pussies :D

hey wanting a sports bike, gotta b a 125 coz only got a cbt

any surgestions??

:question:

Before you go 600/750+. Get a good 2 stroke. My fav was my RGV 250, quick as hell but light and easy to ride, great to hone you skills and learn how to take a bend. Go 2 stroke before 600 is the best advise i can give. Plenty knocking about these days

Regards

Stacy

R6 MPJ

• 2 weeks later...

I HAD A SUZUKI RG 125 GAMMA WEN I PESSED MY CBT, IT WAS THE NUTS! NIPPY LITTLE FECKER, LOOKED GREAT, AND LOW SEAT HIGHT MENT IT COULDT BE BEAT ON CORNERS! GIVE THEM A LOOK!