how do you feel?

Error
This post is 5882 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

question for all you guys out there ,

ok i brought a r6 strait outa the show room . loved it to bits then about 2 months of owning it i was knocked of ( gutted ).

so i managed to get al the parts and rebuild it myself , as it was only plastics and tank , lights so on . got it back to near enuf mint apart from the swing arm had a scuff but i got a new 1 and never fitted it as the scuff was to minor for such a big job, then ...... i dropped my bike in my garage :( only bent the peg and scuffed the tail unit . so i got a new tail unit but it has some very lightn scratches on the under tray . now im thinkin oh its got this mark that mark so on. am i being 2 fussy or would it bother you lot? to look at the bike it looks mint but coz i own it i know where the marks are .. pics to follow

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

That would drive me crazy, change it and try not to drop it again :D Nice bike BTW.

i have changed it . what i mean is the new top part of tail unit is fine but the under tray has minor scratches on it . would it **ss you of ?. tbh most of the marks you cant see unless you know that thay are there and if you did notice them you would think they are stone chips

tbh mate if its just the underneath ones left then chances are no1 would ever notice them!

i know what u mean about it bugging u but the more u think about them being there the more worked up it will get u :lol: I had things like that on my old car that would really annoy me but still no1 would see them lol

oh and the bike looks great btw ;) I need a rear seat cowl and to remove the rear pegs, looks alot better ;) Oh and PM sent regarding ebay ;)

• 4 weeks later...

[it would drive me insane knowing, but its down to you, if you say you cant notice em, just leave it, youll find out if there noticable when selling,

get rid of the 90s wheel tape, and u got a nice bike :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online