Just to say Hi

GLittle1966
This post is 5908 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'm 41 live in blackpool and ride my 535 virago when ever I can :rolleyes: , Alls well in Blackpool, been out on my baby today and shes running sweet, went out with the misses for dinner and she well happy now that our baby is running again, means we can go out next wkend to a rally :wacko: , I'm going down to Oxford tomorrow on her to lay flowers for my mum as its been 7years :icon_sad: ,so I will look in when i get back, hope all that was out today on what ever machine you own had a safe journey :icon_cool: ,girlfriends got her driving test tomorrow :butterfly: told her that if she passes that I will buy her a bike and put her in for her bike test,so please all of you out there send her some good luck messages because she sat her pulling her hair out and saying to me that she not going to pass,anyway see you all when i get back :wavey:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nice to see you got the girl on the road (oh and the bike too) :P

I love my XV1100 Virago I can perfectly see whay you like the XV535 too.

Wish the missus good luck for the test, it's a nerve racking time, but soooooo worth it at the other end.

:icon_sad: my girlfriend didn't pass her car test, she got so upset after,we have now book a retest and I have told her that we will still get her the bike that i had promised,so she as two weeks before the test.so she will be on the road and going to rallies on her own bike very soon, will keep you all posted ;)