Newbie & getting new bike on Weds :)

chri5
This post is 5923 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey peeps, just thought id say hello!

Ive recently decided upon getting myself a new bike, ive been riding a year and previously had an NC30 VFR400 which was great! ;)

So the natural choice for me was an 08 R6 in graphite and im picking it up wednesday morning, cant wait!! :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yeah good "fast" bike to get used to initially i think. Its also not as tall as a 600 so can be easier to manouver if you're new to it B) Go for it!!

Apparently, the whole bike test and theory etc is going to get tougher october time, so may be worth thinking about getting it done earlier. Its what ive heard on the grapevine :)

Welcome mate,

I heard the rules are getting tougher, any idea what the changes might be? I'm talkign to mates about getting through through there test, but been a while since I did mine (before even the theory test was introduced) so have little idea about the current requirments :(

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online