FZ1-n paddock stand

kevinramshaw88
This post is 5932 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Someone must have come up against this before. Tried putting my FZ1-N onto my Micron paddock stand for the first time yesterday to oil the chain only to find the bike very unstable. Looking at it this seems to be because the swinging arm is straight at the left side but curves up at the right side. Does anyone know of a solution for this-Cheers, Kev.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Someone must have come up against this before. Tried putting my FZ1-N onto my Micron paddock stand for the first time yesterday to oil the chain only to find the bike very unstable. Looking at it this seems to be because the swinging arm is straight at the left side but curves up at the right side. Does anyone know of a solution for this-Cheers, Kev.

Shouldn't you be supporting the bike at the axle points not half way up the swing arm?

If its got place to put bobbins, get some and some hooks for the stand, stables the bike a treat....

Now ive got them on my R6 i would never go back....

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online