desperately seeking

Garys
This post is 5979 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

It's not one of those he's after Mat I've already been down this line.

Apparently for the same shape R6 as yours and mine, Gary has seen a tank protector that fits at the front of the tank, so it would look similair to a new R6 with the split tank.

Never seen anything like it myself, but Gary has seen one on EBAY before !

Oh ok,

I havent got a clue then!?!?! :blink:

I thought the split tank thing was only on the new R6...............

I baffled then!!! If anyone does find one or even a pic please post as i'd love to see what it looks like!! :huh:

Oh ok,

I havent got a clue then!?!?! :blink:

I thought the split tank thing was only on the new R6...............

I baffled then!!! If anyone does find one or even a pic please post as i'd love to see what it looks like!! :huh:

I'd like to see on too !

I'd like to see on too !

Thanks for the interest guys, it be true that if you find a 2005 catelogue you will see IT listed but it was dicontinued with the launch of thE NEW 2006 model. My local dealer says he never got asked for one. I seen one once (Im sure but it was not on the bike). It has been removed off part list. I can only find 2006 book so if I find the number Ill post it.

I know this sounds a bit like the Da (leo)Vince code but its true, just hard to prove

Be careful I was riding a bit enthusiastically last night with a guy on J*****a Road (on a 749) and he lost his breaking distance in the rain, no real damage but a nasty gouge on those lovely red side panels as he locked by the rear. Pisser for him, tho'.

Best

GaryS

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online