F*cking tyres

Tommy2Wheeler
This post is 5995 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

right im sick of this now. those of you who have read my posts before may have noticed i always post up stuff abotu tyres and when i get a new set. well heres another bitch...

im on my 3rd rear in a year, had a dunlop 208rr set, great!

michelin pilot sport front excellent, rear bag of shit, pissed through it in 3000 miles, this is getting expensive

bridgestone bt020 rear got it in feb, got a fucking puncture! and the michelin front needs replacing so going for bridgestone pair. with softer compound on the front, also my bike has a 16 inch front wheel because honda like ot be difficult (although thats what teh gp bikes use haha )

but seriously i hate tyres, they dont last long, there expensive and they get holes in. im sick of it now. and my car isn't much better at it either!!

i will post back when i sort this but this is the one thing that really does annoy me about bikes and cars is tyres!! if you hadnt noticed!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Perhaps you should fit Town & Country crossplys.

If you are having tyre problems with your car as well as your bike, may I suggest that you should review your driving.

3000 miles of heavy use would be about right on a rear tyre. You need to fit tyres with a bias towards touring to get a longer life.

• 2 weeks later...

right im sick of this now. those of you who have read my posts before may have noticed i always post up stuff abotu tyres and when i get a new set. well heres another bitch...

im on my 3rd rear in a year, had a dunlop 208rr set, great!

michelin pilot sport front excellent, rear bag of shit, pissed through it in 3000 miles, this is getting expensive

bridgestone bt020 rear got it in feb, got a fucking puncture! and the michelin front needs replacing so going for bridgestone pair. with softer compound on the front, also my bike has a 16 inch front wheel because honda like ot be difficult (although thats what teh gp bikes use haha )

but seriously i hate tyres, they dont last long, there expensive and they get holes in. im sick of it now. and my car isn't much better at it either!!

i will post back when i sort this but this is the one thing that really does annoy me about bikes and cars is tyres!! if you hadnt noticed!

Hey if ya ride fast and slow down fast;that s the price your gonna have to pay.If ya ride like a grand-ma then you ll save money.Quit bitchin,i own a ninja and have the same problems.C ya on the road.

good enough cheers guys, no wi know that is abotu right, and its my driving that sorts me out. nice one.

im off to rip some more to shreds then!!!!

btw i always dispose of them environmentally :)

good enough cheers guys, no wi know that is abotu right, and its my driving that sorts me out. nice one.

im off to rip some more to shreds then!!!!

btw i always dispose of them environmentally :)

Just be careful its not you that is disposed of environmentally!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online