XS360 Carb. joints

Harv
This post is 5860 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

My XS360...Well, I can't seem to find any new oem or good used carb. joints, intake manifolds or carb. holders. All the same thing, don't know why so many names....

I'm either going to try patching these up,,or,,buy some new ones on e-bay for the XS400. Different p/n's. Any one of you Yamaha gurus think it's worth a chance ?. There is sure no way for me to compare or ask around here. Many thanks for the past help !!!! :hail:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

My XS360...Well, I can't seem to find any new oem or good used carb. joints, intake manifolds or carb. holders. All the same thing, don't know why so many names....

I'm either going to try patching these up,,or,,buy some new ones on e-bay for the XS400. Different p/n's. Any one of you Yamaha gurus think it's worth a chance ?. There is sure no way for me to compare or ask around here. Many thanks for the past help !!!! :hail:

you have 34mm carbs which should fit the 34mm 400cc intakes.

I can measure both circumferences on my spare set if you like? for reassurance.

drewpy

you have 34mm carbs which should fit the 34mm 400cc intakes.

I can measure both circumferences on my spare set if you like? for reassurance.

drewpy

Drewpy,, Again, Thank you very much !!. Those measurements would sure help if it's not a lot of trouble. I bought the XS400 set and I'll know in a few days when they arrive. The Gent said if they don't fit I can send them back wich was extremely nice of him.. I thought there might be a difference in diameter or bolt hole placement. Hope I luck out. Many Thanks Pard !!!

Drewpy,, Again, Thank you very much !!. Those measurements would sure help if it's not a lot of trouble. I bought the XS400 set and I'll know in a few days when they arrive. The Gent said if they don't fit I can send them back wich was extremely nice of him.. I thought there might be a difference in diameter or bolt hole placement. Hope I luck out. Many Thanks Pard !!!

ok....

centre - stud hole to hole = 67mm

engine side orafice =32mm

carb side orafice = 42mm

depth = 35mm

ok....

centre - stud hole to hole = 67mm

engine side orafice =32mm

carb side orafice = 42mm

depth = 35mm

Got it,, Thanks. I'll see how these measure up..( Find my Metric ruler :) )

• 5 months later...

Yes,, I put a post in here some where :unsure: awhile back. The Carb. joints for the XS400 fit my XS360 perfectly.

Different part numbers,, so the part numbers can be misleading.. I got mine on E Bay.. Thumbs up !!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online